“The Central Sun” comprises central region of the country as Kathmandu, Chisapani and Nagarkot. Previously a thriving village now a small town, Nagarkot is still one of the best hangout for Sun Phases and Himalayan Mountains panoramic view.
- Amazing panoramic views of the Himalayan peaks
- Ideal trekking option from relatively close to the city
- Beautiful experience of being close to nature around Shivapuri National Park
Our Airport representatives will receive you at the airport. We will then transfer you to your respective hotels. You will have the rest of the day free to explore Kathmandu as you please. Overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu
After our early breakfast, we will be driving to the foothills of Bagmati River. Along the way, amazing view of the Ganesh Himal can be seen. The drive to Sundarijal consists of large forested moulds and a road that winds along hills. Upon reaching Sundarijal, the upward ascend through a stone-paved path leads to the entrance of the Shivapuri National Park. The village of Sundarijal is named after the Hindu Goddess- Sundarimai and even has a temple dedicated to the deity. The Bagmati River also flows through the village, where it is joined by the Shyalmati and the Nagmati Rivers. As the path continues from Sundarijal to the Shivapuri National Park, the natural beauty of the hike becomes more vibrant. The hike further on out presents wide open views of the mountains as the clearings offer a classic hilly topography. The ninth national park in Nepal, the Shivapuri National Park was named after the Shivapuri Peak and covers an area of 159 kilometer square. The hike to Chisapani through the park is a journey that is filled with subtropical Himalayan woods and several species of both vascular and endemic species of flora. The faunal diversity of the national park includes animals such as Leopards, jungle cats, Himalayan Black Bears and Pangolins. Reaching Chisapani is a glorious journey that is made even more enchanting by the mountains. The view of the Annapurna Panorama, the Ganesh Himal, the Gaurishankar Range and many other peaks from Chisapani is a wonderful sight. Overnight stay at the guesthouse at Chisapani.
The hike from Chisapani to Nagarkot is an amazing journey of mountain views and beautiful hilly scenery. Leaving Chisapani, the path furthers out to dense forests. Massive woodlands, an army camp and other small villages come across the path along the way to Nagarkot. The trail winds up and down quite a bit and the lush vegetation of the area provides a beguiling setting for a hike. Nagarkot is thickly covered in forests, and is located in a lush green valley with many villages dotting its acreage. It is also called the premier Hill Station of the Kathmandu Valley and is situated above the valley towards the north of the city. Nagarkot is famous for its sunrise view amidst the Himalayas. t commands one of the broadest views of the Himalayas in the valley- 8 Himalayan ranges of Nepal out of 13 can be seen from here. The Himalayan range include the Annapurna range, the Manaslu range, the Ganesh Himal range, the Langtang range, the Jugal range, the Rolwaling range, the Everest range and the Number range, earning the hill station the top spot for enjoying Himalayan views from the comfort of hotel balconies. Overnight stay at hotel in Nagarkot.
Early morning, we will be heading towards the View-Tower in Nagarkot which is an experience that is filled with the glory of watching the sunrise amidst the mountain ranges seen during the clear blue sky. After spending some time at the tower taking pictures, we will return back to the hotel for our breakfast following the commencement of our journey back to Kathmandu. The hiking trail leads down to Changunarayan, from where we will be transfer back to Kathmandu as this is a journey of various combination of changing terrains as one gets closer to the city and fading mountain views. At Changunarayan, the temple’s artistic congeniality and its status as a UNESCO World Heritage Site can be briefly enjoyed. Overnight stay at hotel in Kathmandu.
At about 3 hours prior to your flight time, we will transfer you to the airport to fly your onward destination.
- Airport/Hotel/Airport picks up and transfers by private car/van
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
- All Ground transfer as per above itinerary by private vehicle/flight
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast, lunch, dinner at guest house in Chisapani
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast, lunch, dinner at 3 Star category hotel in Nagarkot
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos)
- All kind of drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)
- Nagarkot tours, exclusive of all entry fees, tour guide and private car/van
<iframe src=”https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d112981.25807959941!2d85.38672815423112!3d27.758498071967164!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x39eb042a0ccee203%3A0x89e3729ae87697a6!2sNagarkot!5e0!3m2!1sen!2snp!4v1560498962611!5m2!1sen!2snp” width=”600″ height=”450″ frameborder=”0″ style=”border:0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>