Chitwan lies in southern central Nepal and the National Park covers 932sq.km with deciduous forests overlooking the floodplains of Narayani, Rapti and Reu rivers. Chitwan National Park offers a wilderness of rich ecosystem that includes mammals, birds, reptiles and acquatic animals of several kinds. The highlights of this park are the 500 Asian one-horned rhinoceros and some hundred nocturnal Royal Bengal Tigers that live in the dense forests of the park including several other wild life animals and plants.
- Wilderness of rich ecosystem
- Various species of mammals, birds, reptiles and aquatic animals
- Main hub for Elephant, Crocodile and Turtle Conservation and Breeding Centre
Our Airport representatives will receive you at the airport. We will then transfer you to your respective hotels. You will have the rest of the day free to explore Kathmandu as you please. Overnight stay at a hotel in Kathmandu.
Half-day sight-seeing around the valley including World Heritage Sites. Fly afternoon flight to Bharatpur and drive to Sauraha. Overnight stay at resort in Chitwan.
After our breakfast, we will enter the national park in the early morning carrying lunch packs. Our experienced naturalists will accompany you to the more specialized habitats of wild animals. This is the ideal opportunity to explore and experience at closer quarters the beauty of the flora and fauna. There are number of watch towers on the route in which you may climb to get a better view of the surroundings. We will also go for a jeep safari by which we can get a snapshot into the wild. In the evening, we will enjoy the beautiful Tharu Community Dance. Overnight stay in Chitwan.
After our early breakfast, we will go for another popular attraction of roaming around the forest with Elephant Back Safari with a probability of seeing lots of wildlife. Having our launch, we then head towards the Rapti river for a Canoe ride. In the evening, we will be visiting Asia’s first Elephant breeding centre.
After an early breakfast, we take the return flight back to Kathmandu where we will be transferred to our hotel. For the rest of day, we are free to roam around the valley including half day sightseeing. Overnight stay at hotel in Kathmandu.
At about 3 hours prior to your flight time, we will transfer you to the airport to fly your onward destination.
- Airport Pickup and Drop/Hotel transfers by private car/van
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour as per above mentioned itinerary and all entry fees
- All Ground transfer as per above itinerary by private vehicle/flight
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3 Star hotel in Sauraha (Chitwan)
- Professional Nature guide on whole day trip around the National Park (Chitwan) Area or as mentioned in the itinerary
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Chitwan
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos)
- All kind of drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry
- Tips for guiding staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)
- Kathmandu/Sauraha Adventure, exclusive of all entry fees, tour guide and private car/van