Numerous snow-capped peaks of over 6000m including Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Machhapuchhare (The Fishtail), Manaslu and many more scenic beauty.
- Frequently visited trekking in the Annapurna region
- numerous snow-capped peaks of over 6000 m including Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Machhapuchhare (The Fishtail), Manaslu and many more scenic beauty
- designed for people who want to go for easy and short trek but with beautiful sightseeing
Our Airport representatives will receive you at the airport. We will then transfer you to your respective hotels. You will have the rest of the day free to explore Kathmandu as you please. Overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu.
In the morning after having breakfast, we will be going for the sightseeing tour around the Kathmandu Valley. The Kathmandu Valley is known or its rich art, architecture and culture. The valley has a large number of UNESCO world heritage sites. We will be visiting some of the beautiful Buddhist sites like Boudhanath Stupa and Swoyambhunath Stupa. A visit to Kathmandu Durbar Square and walk on its stone alleys will make you feel like you have travelled centuries back in time. The diverse culture and rich art of the Kathmandu Valley will amaze you in every way. Later in the afternoon, we will begin our preparation for our trekking. Overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu.
Early morning (around 7 AM) drive by tourist bus to Pokhara through the beautiful countryside and following down steam of Trishuli River.
After having breakfast, we will be driving along the twist and turn route to Nayapul where we commence our trek to Birethanti, a large and prosperous riverside village at the confluence of the Modi and Bhurungdi Khola (stream). We hike up to Sudame along the off road and then elevate towards the side of the valley called Tikhedhunga.
Walking through Cross suspension metal bridge and steep ascent on stone staircases, we will reach the village of Ulleri. Some of the amazing landscape of valley floor where we had hiked during the day with marvelous views of Annapurna South and Hiunchuli can be seen from Ulleri.
After having early breakfast, our trekking begins through rhododendron and oak forests. The scenery will give you the energy to continue up the steps as you immerse yourself in the walk. After a few hours and with several breaks we reach Ghorepani. Upper Ghorepani (Deurali) where we stay in this trip, offers fantastic views of Dhaulagiri and the Annapurna Himalayas.
An early start for 45 minutes hike up to Poon hill, the route offers the glimpse of the pleasant rhododendron forest. This brilliant viewpoint provides us an unobstructed sunrise over the high Himalayas and the wide range of panoramic scenery from the far western Himalaya of Dolpo, Mt. Dhaulagiri, and wised range of Annapurna Himalayas including Mt. Machhapuchre (Fish Tail) and all the way to Manasalu. After a wonderful view sighting from Poon Hill, we trek back to Nayapul and eventually stay our night in Pokhara.
Early drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus as we pass through sub-tropical scenery for about 6-7 hrs. Upon arrival, we will transfer to your hotel. After dinner, interaction and farewell.
At about 3 hours prior to your flight time, we will transfer you to the airport to fly your onward destination.
- All Airport/Hotel transfer
- 3 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- An experienced English-speaking Govt. registered, helpful and friendly guide including porters (1 porter for 2 people) along with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and insurance cover
- KTM-PKR-KTM by tourist bus.
- First aid (medical) kit
- Trekking Permits fee
- TIMS Fee - (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- All kind of drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Hot and cold showers during the trek
- Personal shopping and laundry
- Personal trekking equipments
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)
- Kathmandu city tours, exclusive of all entry fees, tour guide and private car/van