Sunrise from sarangkot, Bindabasini Temple, Old bazaar, Mahendra Cave, Bats’ cave, Seti gorge, Tibetan Resettlement Camp Hemja and Museums
- Most famous valleys in the southern slopes of Himalayas.
- Exhibits the best of Cultural and Himalayan beauty
- Best sampler tour of Nepal for those with limited time.
Our Airport representatives will receive you at the airport. We will then transfer you to your respective hotels. You will have the rest of the day free to explore Kathmandu as you please. Overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu.
In the morning after having breakfast, we will be going for the sightseeing tour around the Kathmandu Valley. The Kathmandu Valley is known or its rich art, architecture and culture. The valley has a large number of UNESCO world heritage sites. We will be visiting some of the beautiful Buddhist sites like Boudhanath Stupa and Swoyambhunath Stupa. A visit to Kathmandu Durbar Square and walk on its stone alleys will make you feel like you have travelled centuries back in time. The diverse culture and rich art of the Kathmandu Valley will amaze you in every way. Later in the afternoon, we will begin our preparation for our trekking. Overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu.
Early morning (around 7 AM) drive by tourist bus to Pokhara through the beautiful countryside and following down steam of Trishuli River. In the evening, scenic walk by the lake would be the most incredible experience in Pokhara before we could start the dinner. Overnight stay at hotel in Pokhara.
Pokhara, being one of the most beautiful tourist destinations, offers a lot of natural wonders. One can witness beautiful snowcapped mountains including Mount Annapurna, and Machhapuchchhre being reflected in the serene Fewa Lake. Early in the morning, we drive to Sarangkot for having awesome sunrise view. After visiting Sarangkot, we hike back to hotel. In the remaining time, we can take rest at the hotel or tour around the region. Overnight stay in Pokhara.
We will have a full-day guided sightseeing tour of Pokhara. We cover Bindawasini Temple, Mahendra Cave, Bat’s Cave, Davis Falls, Begnas Lake, and Museum among many other places. We then, visit Fewa Lake and enjoy boating for around an hour. After the sightseeing, we return to the hotel and stay overnight
Early drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus as we pass through sub-tropical scenery for about 6-7 hrs. Upon arrival, we will transfer to your hotel. After dinner, interaction and farewell.
At about 3 hours prior to your flight time, we will transfer you to the airport to fly your onward destination.
- Airport/Hotel/Airport picks up and transfers by private car/van
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour as per above mentioned itinerary and all entry fees
- Professional tour guide on whole day trip in Kathmandu
- All Ground transfer as per above itinerary by private vehicle/flight
- Professional tour guide on whole day trip around the Pokhara visit for 2 days or as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing, Museum and Monastery fees as per itinerary
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu/Pokhara
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos)
- All kind of drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)
- Kathmandu city tours, exclusive of all entry fees, tour guide and private car/van
- Pokhara tours, exclusive of all entry fees, tour guide and private car/van