Closest place from Kathmandu for panoramic view of massive snow-capped mountains and beautiful glaciers along with panoramic view of Mt. Langtag-ri, Langsisa, Langtang Himal and Ganjala peak.
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubeshi via mountain terrain
- Sightseeing around Langtang (the valley of glaciers) and hiking Tsergo-Ri
- Panoramic view of Mt. Langtag-ri, Langsisa, Langtang Himal, Ganjala peak
- Lively Tibetan Buddhist Culture and shrines including Langtang and Kyanjin Gompa
- Journey through the rhododendron forest.
Our Airport representatives will receive you at the airport. We will then transfer you to your respective hotels. You will have the rest of the day free to explore Kathmandu as you please. Overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu.
In the morning after having breakfast, we will be going for the sightseeing tour around the Kathmandu Valley. The Kathmandu Valley is known or its rich art, architecture and culture. The valley has a large number of UNESCO world heritage sites. We will be visiting some of the beautiful Buddhist sites like Boudhanath Stupa and Swoyambhunath Stupa. A visit to Kathmandu Durbar Square and walk on its stone alleys will make you feel like you have travelled centuries back in time. The diverse culture and rich art of the Kathmandu Valley will amaze you in every way. Later in the afternoon, we will begin our preparation for our trekking. Overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu.
We will be driving to Syabrubesi with an elevation of 1450 metres which is around 7hrs drive from Kathmandu. The road is winding, mostly unpaved, and on high mountains. We will be driving through scenic foothills and Ridgeline landscape to Syabrubesi passing through Dhunche. While passing along the road on the bank of Trishuli River you catch a glimpse of Ganesh Himal, terraces and green hills. We will be stopping by for the night in a local guest house.
We will be hiking for about 6hrs from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel. The view of terraced fields and dense forest with a variety of plants is impeccable. We also might come across some of the Wildlife inhabitant-throated martin, wild boar, Langur monkey, red panda and Himalayan black bear. The trail crosses a stream and a steel suspension bridge at 2000 meters. The route will further lead us to the northern bank of the Langtang river from where an ideal view of waterfalls comes into sight. Upon reaching the Lama Hotel, we will conclude the trek for the day.
From Lama Hotel, we will trek for about 6-7 hours to Mundu. The sight from Langtang Lirung Himalayan range is exotic. We will come across a lush meadow of Ghora Tabela at 3000m, a valley of yak pastures and ethnic Tamang villages during the journey. Finally, half an hour walk from Langtang village, we will reach Mundu where we will be staying for the night.
This day would be the day to relax as the journey is relatively short, around 3-4 hours. We will be trekking a distance of about 3543 metres from Langtang to Kyanjin Gompa (3900m). During the trail, we will come across the largest Mani wall in Nepal, made up of stone that have prayers inscribed on them. We will also come across several of the wooden bridges. Kyangjin Gompa is surrounded by the Himalaya and ideal views, glaciers, icefalls, birds and yaks. We will conclude the day in a local guest house.
On this exploration day, we can hike up to Kyanjin Ri or Tsergo Ri for superb Himalayan scenery of Langtang Lirung 7245m, Ganesh Himal 7406m, Naya Kanga 5846m , Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Gaurishanker 7145m, Gangchenpo 6387 m, Yala peak 5500m or hike to Langtang Lirung base camp. We will be staying in a local guest house at Kyanjin Gompa for second night as well.
We will trek from Kyanjin Gompa back to Lama Hotel following a route of 2480m which will take us around 6/7 hours. The trail goes down the hill and then through a forest passing through the ethnic Tamang settlements whose cultural and religious practices are similar to the Tibetans. We will spend the night in a local guest house.
This would be the day of completion on walking in Himalaya wilderness as we finally arrive back to our trekking start point in Syabrubesi after 5 hours walk.
Seven to eight hours of driving through the serpentine road enjoying the pleasant views of Majestic Mountain, cascading waterfalls, paddy fields and woods will take us to Kathmandu. We will be conveyed back to our hotel where we will enjoy the evening dinner and head towards our comforting beds.
At about 3 hours prior to your flight time, we will transfer you to the airport to fly your onward destination.
- All Airport/Hotel transfer
- 3 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- An experienced English-speaking Govt. registered, helpful and friendly guide including porters (1 porter for 2 people) along with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and insurance cover
- KTM-Syabrubesi-KTM by deluxe bus
- First aid (medical) kit
- Trekking Permits fee
- TIMS Fee- (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- All kind of drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Hot and cold showers during the trek
- Personal shopping and laundry
- Personal trekking equipments
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)
- Kathmandu city tours, exclusive of all entry fees, tour guide and private car/van