Lumbini, birthplace of Siddhartha Gautama Buddha is a timeless place to spread peace, harmony and solace in the world. It not only promote contemplative value and spirituality but also attracts many naturalists, botanists and zoologists with its richness. One can find wide varieties of shrubs, herbs, flowers and plants here where we encounter with more than 250 bird species including the one of the world tallest flying bird Sarus Crane and threated species like Python, largest Asian antelope locally known as Nilgai (Boselaphus Tragocamelus), Bengal Fox, wild cat and so on.
- Birthplace of Siddhartha Gautama Buddha
- Promote contemplative value and spirituality attracting many naturalists, botanists and zoologists as well
- More than 250 bird species including the one of the world tallest flying bird Sarus Crane and threated species like Python, largest Asian antelope locally known as Nilgai (Boselaphus Tragocamelus), Bengal Fox and wild cat
Our Airport representatives will receive you at the airport. We will then transfer you to your respective hotels. You will have the rest of the day free to explore Kathmandu as you please. Overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu.
In the morning after having breakfast, we will be going for the sightseeing tour around the Kathmandu Valley. The Kathmandu Valley is known or its rich art, architecture and culture. The valley has a large number of UNESCO world heritage sites. We will be visiting some of the beautiful Buddhist sites like Boudhanath Stupa and Swoyambhunath Stupa. A visit to Kathmandu Durbar Square and walk on its stone alleys will make you feel like you have travelled centuries back in time. The diverse culture and rich art of the Kathmandu Valley will amaze you in every way. Later in the afternoon, we will begin our preparation for our trekking. Overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu.
Early morning (around 7 AM) drive by tourist bus to Lumbini sightseeing along the beautiful plain field of the southern region of Nepal. Overnight stay at hotel in Lumbini.
After our early breakfast we will be visiting to the most important temple at Lumbini known as Maya Devi Temple which enshrines the traditional site of the Buddha’s birth. Along with this temple, there are lot of monasteries, meditation centres and museum to visit. Overnight stay at Lumbini.
After our early breakfast, we start for the trip by driving away to Tilaurakot which is 27km west of Lumbini. Visiting the important archaeological site we will be able to witness the ancient palace of King Suddodhana (Siddhartha Gautam’s father) and those sites Buddha spent his formative years as a Shakya Prince. Enjoy yourself for a moment to wander around and immerse in the glory of wonderful places around the region. We will be back to Lumbini and after our lunch visit to Ramagrama as the final destination of our pilgrimage where one of the eight divided relics is believed to be located. To this day, Ramagrama stupa remains the only intact and original stupa containing relics of Lord Buddha. Overnight stay at Lumbini
After our breakfast, we will be heading back to Kathmandu. Overnight stay at hotel in Kathmandu.
At about 3 hours prior to your flight time, we will transfer you to the airport to fly your onward destination.
- Airport/Hotel/Airport picks up and transfers by private car/van
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour as per above mentioned itinerary and all entry fees
- Professional tour guide on whole day trip in Kathmandu
- All Ground transfer as per above itinerary by private vehicle/flight
- Professional tour guide on whole day trip around the Lumbini visit for 2 days or as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing and Monastery fees as per itinerary
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu/Lumbini
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos)
- All kind of drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)
- Kathmandu city tours, exclusive of all entry fees, tour guide and private car/van
- Lumbini tours, exclusive of all entry fees, tour guide and private car/van