Jungle Safari and much more… Kathmandu and Pokhara are the most famous valleys in the southern slopes of Himalayas. While Kathmandu is cultural center of Nepal, Pokhara exhibits the best of Himalayan beauty with three beautiful lakes in its vicinity. Pokhara is full of pristine natural beauties along with several activities such as Paragliding, Ultra-Light, and Zip- flyer. Whereas, Chitwan lies in southern central Nepal and the National Park covers 932sq.km with deciduous forests overlooking the floodplains of Narayani, Rapti and Reu rivers. Chitwan National Park offers a wilderness of rich ecosystem that includes mammals, birds, reptiles and water animals of several kinds. The highlights of this park are the 500 Asian one-horned rhinoceros and some hundred nocturnal Royal Bengal Tigers that live in the dense forests of the park including several other wild life animals and plants. Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan tour can be your best sampler tour of Nepal for those with limited time also adding the fun of jungle Safari.
- Exhibits the best of Cultural and Himalayan beauty
- Best sampler tour of Nepal for those with limited time adding the fun of jungle Safari.
Our Airport representatives will receive you at the airport. We will then transfer you to your respective hotels. You will have the rest of the day free to explore Kathmandu as you please. Overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu.
In the morning after having breakfast, we will be going for the sightseeing tour around the Kathmandu Valley. The Kathmandu Valley is known or its rich art, architecture and culture. The valley has a large number of UNESCO world heritage sites. We will be visiting some of the beautiful Buddhist sites like Boudhanath Stupa and Swoyambhunath Stupa. A visit to Kathmandu Durbar Square and walk on its stone alleys will make you feel like you have travelled centuries back in time. The diverse culture and rich art of the Kathmandu Valley will amaze you in every way. Later in the afternoon, we will begin our preparation for our trekking. Overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu.
Early morning (around 7 AM) drive by tourist bus to Pokhara through the beautiful countryside and following down steam of Trishuli River.
Pokhara is a city of beautiful nature view of Nepal and a starting point of trekking in Annapurna. Pokhara exploration includes drive or hike to several view points for different perspectives of geographical enigmas. One can hike and mountain bike to several hillsides like Sarangkot, World Peace Stupa etc. Your exploration sites will be designed according to your preferences.
We will travel from Pokhara to Chitwan which will take around 5-6 hours by air condition tourist coach. On arrival, you’ll check into a wildlife lodge and will have a short brief for your Chitwan stay. The evening is for rest and relaxation.
We will have a full day exploration around the park and also have plenty of activities, including nature walks, jeep safaris and canoeing in the Rapti river. Hopefully, we will be able to spot some of the one-horned rhino that resides at Chitwan National Park. In the evening, we will enjoy a traditional Tharu cultural dance.
Early drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus as we pass through sub-tropical scenery for about 6-7 hrs. Upon arrival, we will transfer to your hotel. After dinner, interaction and farewell.
At about 3 hours prior to your flight time, we will transfer you to the airport to fly your onward destination.
- Airport/Hotel/Airport picks up and transfers by private car/van
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour as per above mentioned itinerary and all entry fees
- All Ground transfer as per above itinerary by private vehicle/flight
- Professional tour guide on whole day trip around Pokhara visit or as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing, Museum and Monastery fees as per itinerary
- Professional Nature guide on whole day trip around Chitwan National Park Area (Sauraha) or as mentioned in the itinerary
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu/Pokhara/Chitwan
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos)
- All kind of drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)
- Kathmandu/Pokhara city tours, exclusive of all entry fees, tour guide and private car/van
- National Parks (Chitwan) tour, exclusive of all entry fees, tour guide and private car/van