Recently opened trekking area in Nepal offering tourists the chance to interact with these people of Tibetan origin; Grab the experience first hand, the warmth and spirit of Tamang people trekking through farmlands, marshy grasslands, subtropical forests and highlands that offer magnificent views of snow covered peaks
- Recently opened trekking area in Nepal
- offers tourists the chance to interact with these people of Tibetan origin
- trekking through farmlands, marshy grasslands, subtropical forests and highlands that offer magnificent views of snow covered peaks
Our Airport representatives will receive you at the airport. We will then transfer you to your respective hotels. You will have the rest of the day free to explore Kathmandu as you please. Overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu.
In the morning after having breakfast, we will be going for the sightseeing tour around the Kathmandu Valley. The Kathmandu Valley is known or its rich art, architecture and culture. The valley has a large number of UNESCO world heritage sites. We will be visiting some of the beautiful Buddhist sites like Boudhanath Stupa and Swoyambhunath Stupa. A visit to Kathmandu Durbar Square and walk on its stone alleys will make you feel like you have travelled centuries back in time. The diverse culture and rich art of the Kathmandu Valley will amaze you in every way. Later in the afternoon, we will begin our preparation for our trekking. Overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu.
We will be driving to Syabrubesi with an elevation of 1450 metres which is around 7/8 hrs drive from Kathmandu. The road is winding, mostly unpaved, and on high mountains. We will be driving through scenic foothills and Ridgeline landscape to Syabrubesi passing through Dhunche. While passing along the road on the bank of Trishuli River you catch a glimpse of Ganesh Himal, terraces and green hills. We will be stopping by for the night in a local guest house.
Trail rise up for two and half hours from Syabru Besi to view point Rongba Bhanjyang which offers the fantastic view of the Ganesh Himal, Gosaikunda range and Goljung valley. After an easy walk about 45 minutes to Chauhattare we will rest for the Lunch. Gatlang, the largest pretty village is another one and half hour up and down hill walk through the Tibetan influenced settlement. Upon arrival, warm welcome with Khada/Khata (white Scarf) and Tibetan hospitality. Overnight stay in Gatlang.
This day would be one of the longest day’s trekking of the entire trip. After breakfast, trail leads to Thambuchet (1768m) near Chilime village by the Bhotekoshi River. Chilime hydropower dam is situated here. Meanwhile, we explore local village and take Lunch. After day meal, we ascend crossing the hanging suspension bridge and trail keeps raising untill we reach Tatopani which means ‘hot water’. Here we can cleanse ourself in natural hot spring at bathing areas in the lap of the Himalayas. Locals believe that the waters have a heating quality that eases away one’s aches and pains. Overnight in Tatopani at Lodge.
After breakfast our trail ascends toward Nagthali Danda (3165m), the high open grassland with amazing views of the snow capped Himalayas. We feel relief when we arrive Brimdang at 2848m because it offers perfect tea spot. After the tea break, we continue with an ascent to Nagthali Danda (3165m) just by the Lunch time where we can forget all the where we came from with the magnificent views and spend some time at the top accompanied by tea prepared by the care taker of the Gompa. The trek continues down to Thuman, a Tibetan-influenced Tamang village with friendly people who love to sing and dance. Overnight in Thuman at Lodge.
After breakfast, we proceed through a flatter ridge in the beginning and descend to Lingling at 1762m an ideal place for lunch. Rasuwaghadi (Nepal-Tibet boarder) is just 2hrs walk from Lingling following to the old trade route to Tibet, and lies on the bank of Bhotekoshi River. After lunch, the trail continues to Briddim, another Tibetan-influenced Tamang village which is the unique experience of home stay during the entire trek. We enjoy traditional foods, like plain rice, Tibetan bread, Syakpa (Sherpa Stew), potato, Tibetan tea and regular tea. As a visitor, you can also observe the local indoor rituals and cultural practices with the host family and go on village walks to see the lifestyle, traditions and customs of the people. Overnight stay in Briddim.
Today, our trail descends down through the terraced field and pine forest with the tranquil view of the valley. The descended trail links with Langtang valley trail at Wangal (1623m) After a long consecutive downhill walk, finally you will arrive Syabrubesi where we started our trek just by the Lunchtime and take full rest and enjoy with hot Shower and get ready for Kathmandu the very next day. Overnight stay in Syabru Besi at Lodge
Seven to eight hours of driving through the serpentine road enjoying the pleasant views of Majestic Mountain, cascading waterfalls, paddy fields and woods will take us to Kathmandu. We will be conveyed back to our hotel where we will enjoy the evening dinner and head towards our comforting beds.
At about 3 hours prior to your flight time, we will transfer you to the airport to fly your onward destination.
- All Airport/Hotel transfer
- 3 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- An experienced English-speaking Govt. registered, helpful and friendly guide including porters (1 porter for 2 people) along with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and insurance cover
- KTM-Syabrubesi-KTM by deluxe bus
- First aid (medical) kit
- Trekking Permits fee
- TIMS Fee- (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- All kind of drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Hot and cold showers during the trek
- Personal shopping and laundry
- Personal trekking equipments
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)
- Kathmandu city tours, exclusive of all entry fees, tour guide and private car/van
<iframe src=”https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d112552.18105080076!2d85.18712450685283!3d28.169139364572718!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x39eac76fb13d3271%3A0x2fa180a63cf46011!2sTipling+45100!5e0!3m2!1sen!2snp!4v1560492547719!5m2!1sen!2snp” width=”600″ height=”450″ frameborder=”0″ style=”border:0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>